We welcome team players
You have different reasons to join us. Ranging with the opportunity to dive deep into the industry driven technologies, or the rewarding emotion from seeing the impact of your skills, or may be the non repetitive patterns of our wide range and variety projects.
But the central factor that binds it all together is nothing but, Teamwork. We always encourage multiple brains working for the same objective, by helping each other and by learning each other.
Please drop in your CV’s at email@example.com. We will review and contact you when there is any recruitment comes that matches your skill sets.
- Creative Graphic Designer
- Sr. ASP.Net Developer
- MBA Fresher
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator & other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience in designing Advertisement Images, Banners Ads, Brochures, Flyers, Flex Banners, Business Cards, Infographics, Mailers and other Marketing Collaterals.
- Should have Brand Identity Development capabilities including Logo Designing, Brandbook / Brand Guideline Creations, etc.
- Conceptualising and executing Creative Banners or collaterals for all kind of digital space - Web, Social Media platforms, Interactive Medias.
- Drawing skills (preferred)
- Should have worked on digital campaigns.
- Ability to create mockups & wireframes quickly for discussion.
- Video editing skills (preferred)
PS: You must share your updated Portfolio on resume while applying for this post.
Experience: 3 + Years
- Excellent knowledge of Store Procedures and Transact SQL
- Knowledge in MVC and JQuery.
- Unit Testing experience.
- Strong experience in Version Control (TFS or SVN), Visual Studio Ability to work independently as well as a good Team Player.
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, and eager to take on new challenges.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, along with ability to interact with multiple teams.
Summary: Under management supervision and guidance, is responsible for implementing innovative marketing strategies. Will be a part of self-motivated team who are all working passionately to achieve the organisational vision.
Highlight:You will be working on our own Internationally reputed Educational brand (AbacusMaster) that has branches in more than 30 Countries and all are centrally monitored from the Headoffice in Calicut.
- Works in close co-ordination with Technical team and Operation Supervisors to ensure Establishment of work priorities/schedules.
- Develop and implement process oriented job structure to maximize time, equipment and people in all development processes.
- Will be a part of our Digital Marketing team that always deliver innovative measures to market our products.
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to learn.